We’re Orbital, and we’re here to help the world use water smarter. With freshwater scarcity affecting up to 2 billion people around the globe, it’s high time to change the paradigm of how we look at and use water. We believe that smart technology and good design are key to making that shift, and we’re determined to put them to good use. In 2020 we released our first product, the Orbital Shower. A shower that saves up to 90% water and 80% energy through groundbreaking technology, inspired by the NASA Mars mission. It’ll be followed by more smart appliances to save water in your home.
We are now looking for a colleague to join our marketing team on this journey. A creative soul who can help us in connecting our mission - to use water smarter - with people’s minds and hearts. If you love creating content using owned, paid, and earned media, take great responsibility, and work at a high pace in a changeable environment – you will thrive in this role.
We need you to make it happen.
- You can handle hands-on advertising production and ensure high-quality standards.
You have at least 3 years of experience in media planning and media production and have a proven track record of delivering effective social media campaigns.
- A genuine interest in digital marketing.
- Worked with data-driven improvements
- You are fluent in English and Swedish or Danish. Other languages are a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with a curiosity to try new things.
- Self-organized and thorough
- Creative and innovative
- Team-oriented go-getter
Come change the world with us.
- In alignment with overall media strategy; plan, produce and continuously monitor social media posts and campaigns across platforms and markets.
- Follow up and report insights from executed campaigns as well as actions for further optimization, both media tactics and creatives. Ensure the right KPI’s are set and followed up.
- Work with the marketing team to maximize budget usage and secure an optimal content mix for the best campaign results.
- Produce and publish posts in Orbital Systems’ social media channels and adapt content to other formats such as banners, sales material or event material.
- Coordinating with copy and design to ensure high quality content is produced.
We offer you the opportunity of being part of something unique, building a rapidly scaling business from the ground:
- Genuine career development within a fast-growing organization.
- Generous equity options – own the success you help create.
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning.
There’s no time to lose, send us your resume and cover letter today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Orbital Systems was founded in 2012 by Mehrdad Mahdjoubi. Today we are an award-winning company, backed by world-class investors such as Skype founder Niklas Zennström and executive leaders from Tesla, Sony, H&M and the Alexa Fund.